All applicants must have a driver's license.
This role will be based in separate areas throughout Green Sefton.
This role will involve working in all weather conditions.
- Communicate with the public.
- Report any incidents, issues or concerns relating to use or abuse of our sites.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are correctly used and maintained.
- Adhere to safe working practices, risk assessments and Health & Safety procedures.
- Maintain basic work records, inspection tick sheets and procedural documentation.
- Security of vehicles, machinery, equipment, tools and buildings.
- Lifting and carrying.
- Handling monies where appropriate.
- Driver's license.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email