Role: Quantity Surveyor (Graduate)
Office based or Working From Home
Salary: Negotiable depending on Experience
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established highly reputable regional Civil Engineering company who undertake a diverse range of civil engineering projects on a nationwide basis. They specialise in Groundworks, Landscaping, Civil Construction and Sewage and Waterworks. They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to Join their team.
A dynamic, motivated, and confident individual who has extensive knowledge of the Civil Industry. Looking for someone with The relevant qualifications in the industry looking to further their career in the Civil Engineering Industry. Will need to have broad knowledge of Constriction as well and water and Sewage.
· Carry out Quantity Surveying on all construction and building projects
· You will be required to attend Site visits with the Sales team and follow up meetings
· Works that will be covered but not limited to is House refurbishments, Barn construction, Bridge construction and any other general construction work.
· Will involve some estimating but this will be limited.
· Graduate (recent) with the relevant qualifications an experience
· Methodical way of thinking
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Good financial and numeracy management skills
· Computer literate with Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Powerpoint
· Excellent construction and civils knowledge
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Estimating, Construction, utilities, Water, Civil, tender, Sewage