Role: Quantity Surveyor (Part remote work available)
Must have experience with structural steel main contractor.
Requirements: MUST HAVE experience with a steelwork contractor.
The final role will include and require you to:
- Manage all costs relating to projects including reporting
- Assisting in estimating where required.
- Reviewing contracts and preparing contract documents.
- Understanding and knowledge of types of contracts and conditions
- Subcontract ordering
- Preparing interim valuations / final accounts
Quantity Surveyor Essential Knowledge:
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
- Educated to degree level as Quantity Surveyor.
- 2 years- experience in a Quantity surveyor role.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Skills:
- Well-developed client-facing skills with a client-orientated approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Organisational & Planning Skills.
- Able to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating & demanding workload.
Quantity Surveyor Essential Attitudes:
- Safety Focus
- Customer Focus
- Positive and Flexible Approach
- Honesty and Integrity
- Open to Innovation
- Open to Collaboration
- Right First Time Approach
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Strong Personality and Professional Approach.