Role: Project Supervisor
Salary: £40,000 plus benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established highly reputable Construction Company who provide successful construction solutions for projects of all sizes. They are able to call upon a broad array of techniques and industry based best practices to ensure that all projects are to the highest level of standard, from pre-planning and design stage through to completion. They are a cutting-edge supplier of a range of construction services and fully focused on delivering quality industrial, commercial, and agricultural projects.
· Manage and assist day to day operations on specifically assigned projects ensuring they are on time and within planned costs to the specifications and drawings.
· Participation in delivery of site safety briefings and toolbox talks
· Ownership of assigned project and / or multiple contracts, responsible for ensuring contract administration in accordance with the company integrated management system (IMS) and contract terms and conditions
· Ensure that all health safety quality and environmental requirements pertaining to the project are in place and monitored
· Regular site visits and progress review meetings with the designated site agents
· Work closely with the Site team to ensure successful planning of the sequence of the work, establishment of key dates and the workforce required by the project works.
· Monitor and ensure that the work of direct and subcontract resource is being carried out to specification and program, ensuring that defects are remedied and man where applicable
· Weekly progress reports to assist in commercial management and financial reporting
·Operational and technical support to site agents, foremen, gangerman and operatives.
·Production of reports, presentations and drawings/designs as required
· CITB or equivalent in site safety management ( SSSTS)
·CSCS Card for appropriate level of responsibility/competency
· Civils' background
· Competent in use of MS Word, Excel, Project and Office Outlook.
·Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· Willing to be hands on and well organised
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Construction, power, utilities, Civil, Supervisor, Commercial, Agricultural, Industrial