Project Officer - Engineering
This role is to support the project management and delivery of strategic transport and public realm infrastructure projects.
You must be able to show examples of successfully delivering projects using key project management skills.
All applicants must have considerable experience in highways and transport development control.
- Deliver cross department projects.
- Lead and manage the work of project individuals, teams and external consultants.
- Manage the development of transport schemes to support highway maintenance, housing and transport needs.
- Effective management and resolution of any risks and issues that may arise.
- Develop and co-ordinate Business Cases and associated bid submissions for transport-led proposals.
- Commission procurement and contract management of specialist consultants to assist with the development and execution of major schemes.
- Management of identified revenue and capital transportation budgets.
- Prepare and present information for public consultation and evidence for Public Inquiries.
- Preparation of plans and budgets for the service.
- Develop and implement up-to-date policies and procedures.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Membership of the Institute of Highways and Transportation.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email