Project Manager - Without Walls
Extensive knowledge of traffic management law and duties is essential for this position.
- Manage the identification, development, design, procurement and delivery of transport infrastructure initiatives.
- Draft authority reports as and when required and manage approval process.
- Manage, monitor, administer and support contractual arrangements.
- Check quality of designs and proposals.
- Check the quality of highway works implemented on the ground to ensure specifications are met.
- Responding and drafting responses to enquiries.
- Participate in all aspects of training and development of staff, including maintenance of disciplinary standards.
- Monitor and provide information to the projects.
- Degree or formal qualification in relevant technical discipline.
- Full or Associate Membership of a relevant technical institution.
- Management qualifications or formal management training.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email