Novax Recruitment is currently looking for Project Managers to join one of the UK's leading structural steelwork specialists designing, manufacturing, and constructing projects across a wide variety of construction sectors. Established over 70 years ago this opportunity provides the chance to join a highly reputable and professional steel contractor, with strong opportunities for career progression and personal development. Due to their continued growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager with Structural Steel experience to join their contracts team. Strong experience in the management of Structural Steel projects within city centres is preferred.
This position is an exciting opportunity to take on a leading role within a successful and growing business. Being highly organised and conscientious, you'll be able to plan and prioritise your own work to tight deadlines by planning project activities; evaluating the implementation and progress of the project.
With strong interpersonal and communication skills, you'll have superb negotiation skills which allow you to communicate effectively with both internal members of staff along with external customers in order to manage their expectations, budgets and deadlines.
Strong technical knowledge of structural steel projects as well as a good understanding of current Health & Safety requirements is essential.
The role will require regular travel and the post holder to work flexibly between our client's Offices and a number of live Sites.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored.
- Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Assistance with logistics planning for project bids.
- Any other appropriate duties identified and allocated by management.
Experience / Qualifications
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS (or equivalent) health and safety qualification.
- Appointed Person qualification would also be an advantage.
- Experience of working within the structural steel industry.
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + car allowance
- Excellent opportunity for career progression/development
If this role sounds of interest please apply directly or email Callum McGoldrick at
Keywords; Structural Steel, Project Manager, Management, Operations, Engineering, Construction