Project Manager Design
The successful candidate will deliver a range of LTN, school streets, cycling and traffic managements schemes.
Do you have experience working with AutoCAD?
Do you have an understanding of the principal responsibilities of, and the key issues facing the public sector in respect of highway, traffic and transport design and management?
- Develop solutions to highway, traffic and transport related problems.
- Project planning and prioritisation.
- Feasibility studies, detailed designs and delivery of assigned schemes.
- Implementation of relevant schemes.
- Contract administration, financial control and site supervision.
- Valuation of works, agreement of variations, accounts and attendance at site meetings.
- Contribute to procurement processes.
- Preparation of estimates; programming and monitoring expenditure.
- Design projects using CAD operating systems.
- Write project briefs and draft reports.
- Degree level qualification in a relevant field.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email