- Deploy a high level of technical expertise and will provide a service lead on allocated regeneration programmes and/or projects and will be responsible for their progression from initiation to completion.
- provide a strategic lead for regeneration strategies, projects and programmes, working in partnership to promote andensure the economic, social and environmental regeneration.
- Personally lead and/or procure, manage and co-ordinate the preparation of strategies for the regeneration programme.
- Ensure the successful delivery of the various regeneration strategies; developing, securing commitment, obtaining funding, delivering and evaluating a range of inter-related projects with an annual value of up to £50 million.
- Develop, undertake, sustain and take the leading responsibility for a broad strategic regeneration and development advisory role.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject is required. This may include but is not limited to housing, surveying, town planning, architecture, construction or civil-engineering. Relevant experience is also essential.
- Corporate membership of a relevant professional body is required, This could include RICS, RTPI, CIOB, CIoH, APM or similar.
- An appropriate management or post graduate qualification is also required. This could include, for example, a master's level degree in urban regeneration, real estate management, construction management or business administration.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email