An industry-leading company in the structural steel market requires a Project Manager to oversee projects in the London region on a permanent basis.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the project portfolio they are assigned to, ensuring schedules are followed and dealing with health and safety procedures on site.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the project and its progress.
Essentials: We do need a Project Manager with strong experience with structural steel projects
About the Role
· Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the allocated project.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
- Carry out method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
- Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in the management of structural steel projects
- SMSTS/ CSCS Black / Gold Card or similar equivalent
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Progress to a higher management position
- Competitive salary £60,000 - £65,000 - permanent position