An industry-leading company in the fencing and hoarding industry requires a Project Manager to oversee projects in the South permanent basis.
The position will be remote and will be needed to travel to sites. You will come from a construction background and have experience in fencing and hoarding. We are looking for an intermediate or new project manager.
Ideally, you will be based between Slough and Bristol anywhere along the M4.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the project portfolio they are assigned to, ensuring schedules are followed and dealing with health and safety procedures on site.
The client is looking for a hands-on, enthusiastic individual who will be involved and invested in the project and its progress.
Essentials: We do need a Project Manager with strong experience with structural steel projects
About the Role
· Responsibility for the day-to-day management of the allocated projects.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
- Carry out method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
- Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
About the Candidate
- Previous experience in the management of construction projects
- SMSTS/ Gold Card or a similar equivalent
- Flexible self-starter with the ability to prioritise
- Displays strong leadership skills
- Analytically and problem-solving skills
- PC literate
- Commercially aware
Points of Appeal
- Freedom within the role
- Progress to a higher management position
- Competitive salary £30,000-£35,000 - permanent position
- Car phone and Laptop will be provided