This position is partly home working however a driving license and access to a vehicle is required due to travel.
- Interpret and manipulate very varied and complex project information.
- Ability to organise, plan and meet set targets.
- Influence clients to make decisions that they would not otherwise make.
- promote understanding of technically complex or contentious project information.
- Anticipate problems and resolve issues independently.
- Deliver a demanding project management service.
- Degree, or equivalent qualification or experience in Project Management, demonstrating that level of applied knowledge in researching, analysing and evaluating arguments and information.
- Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE 2).
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email