Role: Project Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established Civil Engineering contractor, here you will be working on a diverse range of projects including installations, highways, rail, and infrastructure. They are seeking a Project manager to join the company on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' experience as a Site Manager looking to move up or already a Project Manager.
· Managing all staff and subcontractors on site
· Ensuring the highest level of Health and safety
· Liaising with Contracts Manager
· Attending monthly meetings
· Reporting weekly progress
· Ensure diligent cost control working to budget with assistance from the commercial team
· Degree qualified or relevant experience
· Experience working as a project manager or Site Manager working up to Project Manager
· Background in civil engineering
· First Aid, CSCS and SMSTS
· Excellent communication and management skills.
· Competitive salary
· Company car
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight.
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Rail, Construction, Highways, Civil, Project, Contracts, Manager