Role: Project Manager
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established highly reputable regional Construction company who undertake a diverse range of projects on a nationwide basis. They are experts in structural engineering and industrial construction who work on some of the energy sectors biggest and most ambitious projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3-5 years' experience as a Site Manager
Offering an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a growing company who has doubled turnover in the last 3 years. Exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a sound understanding of construction methods. The position will involve working in a small, friendly team and reporting to the Head of Operations, all professional and personal development will be supported.
· Oversee everything from H&S, budgets, time lines, and all aspects of project management.
· Take ownership of the project and the team.
· Be responsible for managing a number of projects with dedicated site teams.
· The ability to manage and track changes to the project scope and project costs of multiple projects.
· Maintain and support a collaborative working environment with all customers and stakeholders both internal and external
· Attend client meetings
· Provide weekly updates to Head of Operations
· 3-5 years' experience as a Project manager
· Experience and familiarisation of Project Management toolsets e.g. MS Project, APM, PMQ or similar
· Good knowledge of relevant contracts within the construction industry (JCT and NEC)
· Sound understanding of civil construction process and CDM
· Experience working directly with site teams
· Excellent communication and management skills.
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Estimating, Construction, Residential, Civil, Site, Contracts, Manager