Novax Recruitment are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a well established and highly regarded Property Development and Residential New Build company in North West London. Their projects range from full house renovations, loft conversions, extensions, commercial conversion and also new build properties. Whilst most of their projects are located within the North West London, some are based slightly further away. This role with require travel between the company's offices and sites.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub contractor management and site manager duties.
- Organise labour and scheduling
- Ensure the quality of work on site is always up to the best possible standard
- Be responsible for sourcing materials and ensuring minimal wastage on site.
- Liaise with clients and building control
- Have a great understanding on various aspects of residential building, from foundations to plumbing all the way to decorating
- Getting all targets met and hit on time
- Ensure customer acceptance is adhered to, in writing and in line with the project plans
- Mutually agree payment schedules and applications for payment to the benefit of the project and the business
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and appropriately stored
- Provide timely weekly reports to the COO in an agreed format.
Key Personal Attributes/Skills:
- The ideal candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years experience within the residential sector
- Ability to work under pressure, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible, with good attention to detail and demanding a high-quality level from themselves and colleagues
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to influence and quickly understand business and technical concepts
- Exceptional organisations skills including ability to organise self and others
- Exceptional workshop and meeting facilitation skills
- Experience managing the hard boundaries around projects, especially timescales and project scope
- Experience of Project and Programme Management
- Good working knowledge level of MS Excel and the rest of the MS Office Suite.
- Full UK Driving license is essential