Project Management Officer
- Work with the Programme Director to standardise and improve reporting and governance for the programme across the organisation.
- Manage and compile Programme related financial and KPI information across programmes, working with programme specific PMOs.
- Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed, effectively tracked and reported in a consistent, timely way.
- Prepare and present cost-benefit analysis to support business case development and ensure compliance with the consistent use of tools to track and report realisation as part of programme delivery.
- Provide and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across the Programme.
- Coordinate, summarise and maintain the overarching programme Risk Log, Action Log, Decisions Log, and Issue Register and ensure consistency of approach and standards within specific programmes and portfolios.
- Ensuring all PMO and programme and portfolio managers and their teams adhere to the corporate financial processes and good practice standards, for audit and other purposes.
- Prince 2 or Agile qualification.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email