Project Engineer Highways
To work within a Highways team carrying out highways assessment for new works and delivering a range of Highway planned projects including footway, resurfacing and drainage and carrying out inspections as required.
- Develop planned carriageway and footway maintenance programmes.
- Feasibility studies, detailed designs and delivery of assigned programmes and related schemes.
- Supervise the implementation of relevant schemes including contract administration, financial control and site supervision.
- Contribute to procurement processes.
- Manage programme and project budgets including the preparation of estimates.
- Design projects including the use of CAD operating systems.
- HNC and/or HND level qualification or equivalent level of experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email