Project And Change Manager
We are currently seeking experienced Change managers to join an established corporate change specialist team delivering complex change programmes and projects. Are you a Change Practitioners with experience of Project Management and Business Design for short term contracts? are you people focused, flexible and passionate about all aspects of the change experience with particular focus on Project management, stakeholder management, communication, solution design and delivery?
You will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders to shape and provide a project management structure and framework to support a key project within the Adult Social Care directorate. You will drive Business Change on behalf of stakeholders across the business and will be able to respond quickly to the demands of complex change programmes.
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Agile, MSP, Lean Six Sigma etc) demonstrating practical experience with a number of tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience of change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Working in collaboration with colleagues, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.
- Experience of delivering People Services projects ideally innovative and transformational cultural and behavioral change.
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999