Programme Support Officer
- Develop and manage programme and project offices.
- Facilitate the development of new and existing projects.
- Develop, review and performance manage discreet work streams of specific projects.
- Monitor delegated budgets to ensure that projects are delivered within the cost plan.
- Assist in the development of tenders and procurement.
- Assess, review and ensure projects are administered in accordance with legal constraints.
- Research and prepare materials and presentations.
- A management qualification or PRINCE 2 Foundation is desirable.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email