Programme Support Officer
Full time Contract
We are actively seeking programme support staff to support the ongoing response activities in Worcestershire.
Experience of projects working in a social care setting for a local authority would be desirable, with experience of delivering projects within an agreed project management standard such as PRINCE2 or Agile.
Within the role you will develop and manage programme/project offices and associated programme and project management documentation.
- Experience of successfully delivering large projects and/or change management activities within a complex organisation.
- Experience of developing and working in a partnership environment.
- Advanced knowledge of resource issues and implications of managing multi-faceted projects.
- Experience of Microsoft Officer including internet usage.
- A management qualification or PRINCE 2 Foundation.
For more information please contact Scott on 01615491999 or