Programme Manager - Digital Transformation
We are currently seeking a Digital Programme Manager with Public sector Change experience to join an experienced team focused on delivering modern workplace solutions and to manage some of the most complex challenges associated Council-wide, helping the organisation to adopt new ways of working to achieve transformational outcomes.
Your Programme comprises of multiple workstreams covering the M365 Technical Configuration & Governance, S4 (Scan, Scrap, Store, Stop), CCT (Communication, Collaboration & Telephony), Business Change and Adoption.
You will Report to the Digital Portfolio Director, this role will act as the lead for reimagining and changing how the Council works as an organisation and deliver significant transformation and change across the organisation.
- Leading the delivery of the strategic projects that underpins the programme
- Defining the strategic, operational and financial benefits of various projects
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
In this role you will need to have strong leadership experience of delivering complex transformation and change programmes and have the ability to adapt quickly and manage multiple competing priorities in a fast moving agile environment. Your previous experience of setting up and maturing programme and project teams to facilitate the adoption of new ways of working will be essential to your success in this role.
- Experience of Programme Management within the public sector
- Experience of managing the implementation and deployment of M365 solutions
- An understanding of data migration activities
- Experience of Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding of local authority service and governance structures
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or