Programme Manager - Digital change
We are actively seeking an experienced Programme Manger to lead an organisation wide Digital change programme to deliver modern workplace solutions and manage some of the most complex challenges, helping the organisation to adopt new ways of working to achieve transformational outcomes.
The Programme comprises of multiple workstreams covering the M365 Technical Configuration & Governance, Communication, Collaboration & Telephony, Business Change and Adoption. Your role will act as the lead for re imagining and changing how the organisation delivers significant transformation and change. You will lead the processes for determining the scope and scale of work, triaging and prioritisation within the programme; building and nurturing key relationships across Directorates and other stakeholders, whilst working closely with the internal operational teams and 3rd party suppliers to ensure a collaborate approach to delivering the change initiative.
- Experience of managing the implementation and deployment of M365 solutions
- A technical understanding in Microsoft 365 Tenancy and Teams Governance
- An understanding of data migration activities
- Experience of Unified Communications Solutions
- Previous experience working in the Public Sector
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or