Newton- Le- Willows
Our client is looking for a Programme Coordinator to join their team. They provide access network skills, primarily to City Fibre. These skills are deployed across all areas of the access network and cover functions such as civils, cabling, jointing, poling and maintenance of City Fibres physical network and its associated assets. Their strategy is to excel in delivering our customer's requirements and use this model as a base for further growth in the Telecoms Industry.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of work, ensuring it is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Street works legalisation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
- To prioritise and coordinate work orders, through liaison with Site Agents, and Suppliers.
- To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work
- To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
- To perform other duties as required
- To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded
* Previous experience working as a Programme Coordinator
* Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines
* Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (customer, materials, geography)
* Able to communicate professionally and effectively
* Must be adept in use of software system
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight