Procurement Category Manager
£200+/Day (Inside IR35)
Significant procurement experience and some managerial level experience is essential.
- Determine the most appropriate procurement route for each project.
- Support the production of high quality specifications to maximise their Best Value potential.
- All aspects of the public procurement and tendering process.
- Produces and determines contract specifications.
- Invites, analyses and evaluates tender submissions.
- Negotiating the award of contracts on the basis of best value.
- Present verbal and written reports.
- Manage competing agendas and complex projects.
- Educated to MCIPS diploma level or equivalent.
- Degree level education.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email