Principal Surveyor - Fire Safety
- To lead specifically but not exclusively on the management of Fire Safety in relation to all Housing Blocks and Properties.
- To ensure an efficient and effective technical support service.
- To monitor and manage all aspects of Fire Safety.
- To monitor and manage the Fire Safety service as a whole.
- To manage the Fire Safety team such that the council complies with its legal obligations with regard to all prevailing legislation.
- To ensure compliance with the councils obligations under The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and all relevant building regulations.
- To manage the Fire Safety team.
- RICS accredited degree.
- Working towards full membership of RICS or other professional body.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email