To carry out site inspections to establish cladding on high rise building and review fire statement/fire strategies to determine whether cladding of concern exists on the existing properties.
- Respond to alleged dangerous structures and assist in the processing of applications for demolition work.
- Contribute towards a high quality specialised building control service and to assist in providing the effective management of the day-to-day functions.
- Give expert specialist advice.
- To inspect building and construction work at all relevant stages on building regulation and enforcement cases.
- Make legally binding on-site decisions regarding the compliance of completed work that may vary from approved plans and details.
- Carry a full caseload and manage a number of major complex proposals, initiatives and projects simultaneously.
Qualified to the standard accepted for corporate membership of the RICS or ABE or significant proven Building Control Experience.
Experience of dealing with Dangerous Structures.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email