To carry out site inspections to establish cladding on high rise building and review fire statement/fire strategies to determine whether cladding of concern exists on the existing properties.
- Contribute towards a high quality specialised building control service and to assist in providing the effective management of the day-to-day functions.
- Make recommendations for the determination of building regulation applications.
- Inspect building and construction work at all relevant stages.
- Make legally binding on-site decisions regarding the compliance of completed work.
- Carry a full caseload and manage a number of major complex proposals.
- Undertake negotiations with developers.
- Ensure that public safety is preserved by responding on a 24 hour basis to reports of alleged dangerous structures.
- Qualified to the standard accepted for corporate membership of the RICS or ABE or significant proven Building Control Experience.
- Experience of carrying a building control case load and of dealing with large scale complex projects and of surveying dangerous structures.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email