Principal Planning Officer
Principal Planning Officers are responsible for a case load of complex, generally major planning, and related applications, including pre-application submissions across the district.
- Case load of complex, generally major planning, and related applications, including pre-application submissions.
- Proactively manage their case load, project managing and being responsible for all stages.
- Proactively keep abreast of case laws, national and local policies.
- Deal with appeals that are to be determined through the hearing and public inquiry processes.
- Act as a decision making officer.
- A degree in Town and Country Planning and/or post graduate qualification in Town and Country Planning is essential.
- Membership of the RTPI is desirable.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email