Principal Planning Officer
This role will involve working on a range of planning applications.
- Carry out development control casework on a range of planning applications.
- Prepare Proofs of Evidence for Appeals.
- Represent at Informal Hearings and Public Inquiries as an expert witness.
- Attendance and presentation of reports at Planning Committee meetings.
- Development Control, processing and managing a range of planning applications and allied casework.
- Make site inspections.
- Carry out all appropriate consultations and liaison procedures in connection with planning applications.
- Prepare reports and research case histories.
- Assist in the implementation of various planning policies.
- Negotiations with applicants, agents, prospective developers and members of the public.
- Degree in Town Planning or equivalent.
- Knowledge and understanding of the development control process.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email