We are looking for a Principal Planner to cover major application work including planning performance agreements.
- Dealing with and leading on major and complex planning applications, planning performance agreements, developments proposals or projects, including undertaking negotiations.
- Complex S106 legal agreements.
- Prepare planning and site briefs for major development sites.
- Providing area-focused development management advice and information.
- Development of a strategic planning function.
- Produce professional advice, briefing information, advice and reports.
- Provide authorisation and final clearance of the full range of development management processes including consultation arrangements, delegated and committee reports.
- Direction, support and development of a team.
- An RTPI-recognised degree level qualification in Town Planning or equivalent.
- Eligible for Membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email