Principal planner required to work on large scale major applications and Planning Performance Agreements.
- Dealing with and leading on major and complex planning applications, planning performance agreements, developments proposals or projects.
- Undertaking negotiations.
- Carrying out research and preparing and presenting all types of reports.
- Negotiating complex S106 legal agreements and other funding agreements.
- Prepare planning and site briefs for major development sites.
- Take responsibility for providing area-focused development management advice.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic planning function.
- Produce professional advice, briefing information, advice and reports on very complex and/or contentious planning applications, development proposals and policy issues.
- Ensure robust and inclusive community engagement, give advice and assistance to the public.
- An RTPI recognised degree in Town Planning or equivalent.
- Membership of the RTPI.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email