Principal Environmental Health Officer
An officer is needed to carry out Housing inspections within our selective licensing area, deal with housing complaints, process licensing applications and undertake HHSRS assessments.
- Using appropriate interventions, using delegated powers and specialist skills within all types of dwellings.
- Deliver advice, run campaigns and education initiatives with landlords and registered housing providers.
- Identify, develop and nurture partnerships with other individuals, agencies, groups and government departments.
- Provide professional and technical advice with mentoring and training to other members.
- Project manage, initiate, plan and manage campaigns.
- Initiate and carry out enforcement and legal process.
- Initiate and undertake programmed and complaint inspections, surveys and investigations.
- Carry a caseload prioritising and programming work and making day to day decisions on cases.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email