Exeter - Home work
Contract 5 Months+
We are seeking an experienced press officers to help support the team during a busy campaign. We are seeking someone with experience working in fields related to Science, Climate change or Weather.
You will be working in a small press office and social media team, your role as Press Officer will be to ensure that the organisations reputation is protected and enhanced through building and maintaining a proactive and reactive relationship with the media.
You will use a broad range of communications channels that include broadcast, print, online, video and social media. You will work closely with the campaign team to deliver PR for campaigns also.
- Deal with media enquiries in an appropriate, timely manner
- Contribute to production, coordination and implementation of proactive media relations plans
- Draft lines to take, narratives, messages, media plans, press releases, Q&A, blogs and other written content
- Create and develop meaningful internal and external contacts
- Use social media channels to promote information and advice
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or