- Carry out a wide range of installation, maintenance and repair work.
- Interpret drawings and work to specifications.
- Maintain a clean and tidy Vehicle, tools and plant and working environment.
- Assist in procuring the appropriate materials.
- Attend inductions, training and Toolbox Talks.
- Comply with relevant Health & Safety risk assessments.
- Prompt reporting of any accidents, incidents or near misses.
- Time served Plumber/Heating Engineer: NVQ level 2 or 3, City and Guilds or equivalent.
- CSCS Registration or be able to meet criteria the criteria for a skilled worker card.
- Legionella monitoring would be helpful but not essential.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email