Planning Officer - Area Planning Team
Applicants must be working towards getting an RTPI membership or already be a member.
You will need a full driving license with access to your own vehicle as you will need to undertake site visits.
- Processing and case management of Householder, minor planning applications, Certificate of Lawfulness applications, Listed Building applications and Prior Approvals.
- Manage the process from validation stage through to making recommendations to approve or refuse submissions.
- Processing and case management of pre-application submissions.
- Preparing professional reports.
- Preparing professional appeal statements.
- Dealing with post-decision matters.
- Undertake consultations.
- Dealing with planning related enquiries in person, by telephone, in writing or virtually.
- A Diploma or Degree in Town & Country Planning, or equivalent.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email