- Processing and case management of Householder, Other and Minor planning applications.
- Making recommendations to approve or refuse submissions.
- Processing and case management of pre-application submissions.
- Preparing professional reports.
- Preparing professional appeal statements.
- A Diploma or Degree in Town & Country Planning, or equivalent discipline.
- Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute or working towards membership of the RTPI.
- Full Driving licence.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email