Planning Enforcement Officer
Demonstrable Planning Enforcement experience involving, appeal work, prosecutions and service of a range of planning enforcement related notices is essential for this role.
- Make unaccompanied site visits.
- Decide on expediency and course of action.
- Write letters to contravenor and complainant.
- Enter into negotiations with the contravener to remedy an enforcement breach.
- Write enforcement reports.
- Supervise service of enforcement related notices.
- Preparation of document for appeals, including production of detailed witness statements or exhibits.
- Appear at informal hearings and public inquiries.
- Investigating and preparing cases to undertake prosecutions.
- Undertake prosecutions through the magistrates courts.
- Degree in a relevant field.
- Full UK driving license.
- Experience of serving notices under Housing or other enforcement related legislation.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email