Planning Enforcement Inspections Officer
All applicants must have a driver's license with access to a vehicle so they can undertake site visits.
- Make unaccompanied site visits, recognising breaches of planning control.
- Making preliminary decisions on expediency and appropriate course of action.
- Liaising with the Planning Enforcement Manager or Principal Enforcement Officer.
- Produce case notes for senior officers where breaches of planning control have been identified and make recommendations.
- Produce letters to contravenors and complainants.
- Negotiations with the contravener to remedy a breach of planning control.
- Develop a technical understanding for the Ocella ICT System.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email