Salary: £45,000 +Benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established highly reputable regional Civil Engineering company who undertake a diverse range of civil engineering projects on a nationwide basis. They specialise in EHV cable installations, fibre optic installations, utility diversionary schemes, roads, and sewers.
To provide planning and design services for carrying out functions related to the installation and civils works associated with power cable installation.
- Undertaking desktop and site surveys
- Production of a paving schedules
- Prepare programme of works
- Updating schedules and diagrams
- Preparation of project RAMS
- Planning of joint bay locations
- Preparation of post project R1's
- Contributes to as built records
- Application and monitoring of noticing.
- Route planning
- Preparation of Job Packs from surveys for preparation of any private wayleaves documents.
- Liaison with client, agencies and other utility providers representatives and internal colleagues.
- Undertaking desk top surveys
- Undertaking site surveys
- Identifying any Special Engineering Difficulties (SEDs) and liaising with necessary authorities to agree working methods and procedures.
- Preparing, updating and inputting information to MS Project Reports.
- All other duties necessary for the successful completion of the project.
- Support the Project Manager
- Following and promoting the company SHEQ practises and procedures.
- Experienced planner in Civil Engineering
- Experience Surveying
- Experience suing RAMS
- Excellent computer skills
- Good design skills
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Kate Mcknight
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction Sector. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.