£11 per hour
Full Time Contract
Novax Recruitment is actively seeking a Pensions Officer based in Mold. This is a temporary position expected to last 12 months, working full time hours. This role will be predominantly working from home, however, our senior management team continually reviews this in line with Covid guidance. For this reason we are considering candidates from commutable distances.
- To provide advice and guidance to managers and employees on the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS), Teachers' Pensions and Peoples Pension schemes. Liaising with representatives of those schemes.
- To undertake payroll related pension administration, ensuring correct application, accuracy and timescales are met for internal and external clients. Ensuring that work is completed within statutory and service level agreements deadlines.
- To maintain a thorough knowledge of all the pensions schemes covering all employees and external clients of the client. Having a correct understanding and application of the LGPS, Teachers Pensions, Peoples Pension Schemes and /Statutory Schemes/Legislation/Council Policies and Procedures/Conditions of Service/Discretions and other relevant regulations/ guidance as they affect payroll related pensions administration.
- To Liaise with the team leader - payroll/systems to ensure all guidance relating to the LGPS, Teachers & Peoples Pensions Scheme are conveyed to the relevant HR & OD team members
- To contribute to the development of staff within the Employment Services team with regard to pensions knowledge. To provide assistance to and comply with requests from internal and external auditors. To liaise with the supplier of HR & Payroll software with regards to legislative changes, pension related system queries and any subsequent required system updates.
- Working knowledge of the pensions system within public sector
- Good organisational, IT and communications skills
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience
For more information, please contact Euan at Novax on 01615491999 or follow the job advert to apply