Parking Enforcement Officer
All applicants must have experience of parking enforcement, note taking or report writing and dealing with public.
- To check and test all issued equipment before commencing a patrol.
- Patrol parking places, controlled parking zones (CPZs) and designated bus routes at various times.
- Issue PCNs to ensure compliance with Traffic Regulation Orders including enforcing footway parking bans, overnight commercial vehicle bans and mandatory school "keep-clear" markings.
- Issue Fixed Penalty Notices.
- Inspect parking meters and pay-and-display.
- Report deficiencies in missing signs and lines in writing.
- Report in writing all street defects, damage, crime or antisocial behaviour.
- Assist the public and act as the first point of contact.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email