Operations Manager - Street Services
Public sector experience is vital for this role especially at a senior level with management experience.
- Work at a senior operational level and to have strategic input into ensuring that the Royal Borough is well-kept.
- Manage and give direction to the Assistant Manager or Supervisors controlling teams of employees within the Waste and Street Services Group.
- Responsible for the effective utilisation and deployment of resources.
- Minimise waste arisings, and to handle and dispose of municipal waste effectively.
- Increase recycling and composting tonnages.
- Minimise waste disposal via landfill.
- Letting of contracts.
- Setting of budgets.
- Oversee the management and deployment of staff.
- Responsible for resolving complaints and queries.
- Demonstrate professional development e.g. chartered status of CIWM or Environmental Management.
- Experience of managing large teams.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email