Operations Manager COVID19
London - Romford
We are seeking an experienced Testing Manager to join the COVID-19 Community Testing Leadership team to provide the overall leadership of the Community Testing and Vaccination Outreach programmes. Assuring the health, safety, and governance processes.
You will be directly responsible for the overall management, operation and logistics across of the Community Testing and Vaccination Outreach Programmes. By overseeing the activities and outputs of the service you will ensure the safety of all staff and service users and certify all clinical standard operating procedures, hygiene and health and safety requirements are always adhered to across all sites and outreach.
Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding, knowledge and ability to follow guidelines that ensures compliance with Health and Safety at Work.
- To undertake any other temporary responsibilities aligned with COVID-19 Community Testing.
- Strong leadership skills demonstrated across a multi-site/location high volume environment.
- Understanding of PPE practices.
- Experience working in a high volume medical, clinical or health environment.
For more information contact Scott on 01615491999 or