We are looking for an experienced supervisor in waste collection or street cleansing.
- Do you have experience in dealing with Trade unions?
- Do you have a Clean Cat B Driving licence holder?
- Are you able to supervise up to 50 direct employees?
- To manage allocated teams of employees.
- Responsible for the effective utilisation of resources.
- To develop and implement domestic waste and recycling rounds.
- To develop and implement street cleansing rounds.
- Responsible for monitoring the effectiveness of the delivered services.
- Assist in the setting of budgets.
- To visit sites where ad-hoc waste removal requests have been received.
- Clean Cat B Driving licence.
For more information please contact Tom on 0161 549 1999 or email