Neighbourhood Housing Officer
Please be aware applicants must have a basic DBS check in place or be willing to undergo one.
- Ensure the patch is managed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Engage with and involve residents in the management of their neighbourhood.
- Negotiate with and involve residents and partner agencies in the development and implementation of estate action plans.
- Work with area based Tenant and Resident Associations.
- Support and sustain tenancies and communities.
- Prevent homelessness.
- All aspects of tenancy management including the creation and determination of tenancy enforcement.
- Audit tenanted and leasehold properties.
- Proactive response to issues of low level nuisance and anti-social behaviour.
- Carrying out sign ups or viewings for new build properties.
- Qualification in Housing.
- Working towards or already possess associate membership of Chartered Institute of Housing.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email