Motor Vehicle Fitter
Vale of Glamorgan
Part-time contract - 22 Hours over 3 days a week
Days will be Monday 7.5 hours, Thursday 7.5 hours & Friday 7 hours.
Contract period will be 6 months with a possibility of the placement being extended.
Shift patterns are Monday - 6.30 to 14.30 or 14.00 to 22.00, Thursday - 6.30 to 14.30 or 14.00 to 22.00 & Friday 6.30 to 14.00 or 14.00 to 21.30.
- Carry out or assist in the repairs of all transport and plant vehicles.
- Ensure that safe working practices are followed.
- Ensure that all services and repair work is recorded on a fleet management system.
- Ensure repair times are followed.
- Execution of the day to day running of the workshop.
- Ensure vehicles are prepared correctly to meet the requirements for external appointment times.
- Attend vehicle breakdown and accidents and carryout roadside repairs.
- NVQ Level 3 or City and Guilds Heavy / Motor Vehicle Craft Studies Park 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent.
- Holder of a valid VOSA MOT tester's certificate.
- Full driving license with a minimum of B group.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email