Our client is looking for ambitious Monitoring Technician to join their force.
An established and well recognised rental company that supplies construction equipment to the building and construction sectors from one-off hires to local companies to long-running nationwide contracts.
In return for a great place to work among other benefits a negotiable salary based on experience and a bonus.
Reporting to the Monitoring Manager, you will provide efficient and effective service.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Site Installation of monitoring equipment in accordance with customer requirements
* Carry out testing, calibration, and maintenance of monitoring equipment to enable the Project Engineer to maintain timely and accurate records
* Contribute to the development projects with the team to produce innovative schemes and identity new areas of business
We are seeking a team player with a flexible approach who can prioritise a varied workload.
The core skill requirements of this role are:
* Electrical and Electronics experience
* Electrical/ Electronic NVQ Level 3 17th Edition/ Wiring and Inspection qualification (desirable)
* Experience with layout and wire control panels or systems experience
* Experience with panel wiring and cabling
* Excellent problem solving skills