Mobile Lateral Flow testing stie operative
Provide a registration and reception service, including greeting members of the public coming in to the site. The post holder will be responsible for safely and effectively processing the Lateral Flow Testing (LFD) covid test results and interpreting the results.
- Responsible for safe collection and timely processing and analysis of LFD swab samples following standard operating procedure - including checking and scanning barcodes, administering solution to samples, and timing sample analysis.
- Following strict time limits, await, read and interpret results displayed on test device. Mark results on the device in readiness for checking and digital upload ensuring data protection and confidentiality is maintained.
- Quality assure other processing operative's result analysis.
- Undertake administrative tasks associated with test processing and recording complying with latest COVID-secure and data protection regulations.
- Maintain a clean, tidy, safe and accessible processing environment at all times, ensuring safety of self and others.
- Undertake other similar duties as required by the post.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email