To oversee the contract for delivery of a full range of gas and mechanical engineering services including, but not exclusively domestic heating and hot water service, non domestic heating and hot water services, cold water systems, boosted water systems, water storage cisterns and ventilation systems.
- Maintaining and improving housing.
- Improving quality and cost effectiveness.
- Provide gas or mechanical engineering services.
- Delivery of cyclical maintenance work and delivery of major works as required.
- Provide specifications for works or scheme designs required to repair and maintain housing stock.
- Supervise contractors for repair or maintenance and major works on site, monitor and report on progress.
- Monitor the performance of contractors.
- Site meetings, site visits and supervision of works in progress.
- Carry out pre and post inspections.
- Ensure full consultation and engagement with internal and external customers.
- Participate in Forced Entry to dwellings to carryout statutory service, accompanied by Contractor's Locksmith, Gas Servicing Engineer and Housing Officer.
- Professionally recognised mechanical engineering or mechanical qualification e.g. City & Guilds, or extensive equivalent demonstrable experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email