Manager: Highways and Traffic Engineering
- Ensure the provision of a high quality, efficient, customer focussed technical service, including performance management and coordination resources.
- Provide effective leadership and line management of staff within the highways and traffic engineering unit.
- Manage, monitor and control the associated budgets and programmes, ensuring good financial management to meet budgetary targets.
- Procure and manage all works.
- Manage all fee earning activities.
- Prepare service plans and produce team action plans for performance monitoring and review.
- Ensure the timely preparation of reports.
- NQF Level 7 qualification e.g. Post Graduate Certificates and Diplomas with extensive experience.
For more information please call Tom on 0161 667 0020 or email